Hey there r/Rainbow6! We know you have a lot of questions about the current state of Siege and it's future, so we brought together a few members of the dev team to give you some answers and insight into what we've got cooking on Siege.
This thread is now open for your questions! Our team will begin answering questions at 2pm ET and will keep answering them until around 4pm ET.
In order to make sure we can focus on your specific questions and get to as many people as possible, we ask that you please ask one question per comment. We'll do our best to reply to as many as possible!
Now, who will be joining us? The following devs will be present to answer your questions:
- Leroy Athanassoff - Creative Director
- Mohammed Benhenneda - Business Strategy and Live Performance Director
- Benjamin Azoulay - Technical Director for Live Operations
- Paul Vlasie - Technology Director
- Emmanuel Larive - Player Behaviour Product Owner
- Aurélie Débant - Game Director
- Aurélien Chiron - Associate Game Director
- Christopher Budgen - Associate Game Director
- Yann Sylvestre - Level Design Director
We can't wait to start digging into this with you and seriously, thanks for taking the time to share your questions with us. It means a LOT and is crucial to charting Siege's future.
See you shortly!